Resource Centre

Old Age Security by Government of Canada

The Old Age Security (OAS) pension is a monthly payment you can get if you are 65 and older.


In some cases, Service Canada will be able to automatically enroll you for the OAS pension. In other cases, you will have to apply for the Old Age Security pension. Service Canada will inform you if you have been automatically enrolled.


In most cases, you do not have to apply to get this benefit.

For More Information

Government of Canada

Service Canada PO Box 5100 Station D Scarborough ON M1R 5C8 CANADA

Hours of Operation

Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Phone Number